Keep Up With Me On.....

Saturday, April 11, 2009

MTB4/Day26 "Forever in a Day"

So in this past episode of Making the Band 4, that nigga Willie finally broke down and shed a tear. I never thought I'd see it. Now I can say all them some crying ass niggas. I guess it won't be anymore drama now since Que said sorry and they started laughing together again. Aw, how cute. Personally, I enjoyed the drama. Dawn is such a peace maker. MTV didn't have to show them without no make-up though. They know that was wrong.

I did go and preview their album. Sounds like a pretty decent album. Out the 15, I like about 7/8. In order for me to buy an album though, I gotta like 75% of it though. So I might not buy it. At one point, it was slow song, another one, and another one, and I was like no, but I like two of my favorite songs [besides the singles] was at the end, so second thought. But I'll probably go ahead and buy it, I might not. Who knows, I'm moody. Sound like I'll like that song Dawn & Que wrote, even though didn't care for the way he was singing on there. But I'll probably go ahead and buy it, for the support of Dawn writing a song, my favorite producer B.Cox has like 3 songs on there, and Willie's son because he was so cute, lol.....and Big Mike. And the rest of the guys.

I wonder will they do another season. Hmmm.....I think as long as they stay together, that Diddy is going to have them doing that show, rather they want to or not. Hell its probably in their contract, lol.


Til next time.