Keep Up With Me On.....

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Guy: "What You Doing?"

In Today's News....

Why do guys always start by asking you what you doing? Not all guys are like this. But there the ones out there that always ask what you doing. For example, I text with these two guys and these niggas always asking me what I'm doing. They ask me more than one time in a day. Then when I tell them, it's like aw. If that's all you can say, then what the hell you asking for. If I'm asking what somebody doing its usually just intro to start a convo because I really don't give a damn about what they doing. This is exactly why I don't talk to these niggas on the phone because I know they to dull to have a good conversation with.

I said I was going to write at least every other day, so I'm trying to get into writing more often. Til next time.....Oh wait I forgot that Making the Band came on. Okay, I'm gonna put that in its on post right above this one....