Keep Up With Me On.....

Monday, April 13, 2009

"Love Lockdown" Breakdown

In Today's News....

So I was doing my daily surfing through my common sites and came across a post that linked me to a video on YouTube. This user on YouTube had a breakdown of Kanye's Love Lockdown video. Now, I've heard the song, but I never listen to the whole damn thing because it gets on my nerves and I have never watched the video because I don't like the song.

But, I did watch this 5 part video that this YouTube user posted and what she said was making sense. I'm going to post Kanye's video for Love Lockdown, then the 5 part breakdown of it. I'm sure you'll find this interesting like I did.


Kanye West's "Love Lockdown"


Okay, that's the video. You probably thinking what the hell is going on, I was. Now for the breakdown of it:

Part 1:


Part 2:
Embed was disabled. This part was showing parts of the American Psycho movie. But here is the link:

Part 3:


Part 4:


Part 5 [not dealing with video, just a statement Kanye said]:



Okay, now that you have watched and listened, you gotta admit, she does make some sense. I'm going to have to do some more research about who came up with the concept and the director. But she making sense. If Kanye comes out, I'll still listen to his music.... :)