Keep Up With Me On.....

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day26: Forever In a Day

In Today's News...



I brought it. The last time I bought a CD was Beyonce's "Sasha Fierce" off iTunes. But I can't remember the last time I actually went in a store and bought a CD. But I gave in this one time and decided to go ahead and support the damn group. I think the only reason is because I got a chance to preview the whole album via MTV Leak. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have bought it.


Right now my favorite songs on the album is:

"Stadium Music" [but that don't really count because I been had that song downloaded right after I saw the episode of them recording it...and I notice the CD version had a lil instrumentation added versus the one I have downloaded]

"Your Heels"....mainly because of the hook. I like the way they formatted that. Que did something right. I got to find out who wrote that hook.

"Need That"
....something different, and I like it

Oh and I had to come back and add...

"Shawty Wats Up" feat. T-Pain (which reminds me I still haven't heard his album)

Them two the main one's that will be getting played back and fourth until I listen to the rest of the album this weekend during my two hour ride to a track meet.

Of course, Diddy had to add his damn advertisement for his cologne in the case. Threw that in the trash.

I would have liked the booklet to have a lil more in it, like maybe some pictures or better yet lyrics to a few of the songs, like Beyonce booklet did. But I think it's a solid album.

I think they made it past the sophomore jinx, as far as with the album. Now can the group make it past this, I don't know. I'll be hopeful.


On a side note, my coach thinks that Que is gay and that Dawn is his cover up. And his belief that if Que was to come out the closet and go solo, he would sell millions of records. And Dawn would go on to have her own show called Dawn of a New Day. LOL.

I don't think he is gay, just feminine at times and even if he was gay, he wouldn't sell millions of records by himself. But I hope I grow to like 12 out the 15 songs so I an feel I got my $10.87 worth :)