Keep Up With Me On.....

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'mma Put It On Her/Crying Ass Niggas



I see that Bad Boy have increased Day26's video budget this time around. But my question is why is Joc and Diddy on this song? They are not needed. This is why my version on my iPod contains neither one of them. I can't stand when they just throw a rapper on an R&B song because they think they think its going to make the song hot. That's not always the case.





Also, these niggas are too damn emotional. And these niggas be crying hard too, lol. Of course, a new episode of the MTB4 came on and of course Que had lost his damn mind again. He was acting diva on his manager, lmao. I think I know what's the problem. He be sending too much time with Dawn and not enough with the group. Yep, that's what I say until he reveal the problem on the remaining episodes, which I don't think he is. Dawn should have moved out the house. You see Aundrea is not in the house anymore, so why is Dawn still there? Because Q is? He need to be with his group members so he stop acting so feminine. I been reading comments and a lot of em say he gay or he on drugs. I would hope that he not gay since he with Dawn. Drugs? Maybe. Something in his ass......lol