Keep Up With Me On.....

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Comments on the Latest Nonsense

I have to start updating the blog more often. I'm missing sharing my input with all the nonsense that has been occurring. Let address some now....


I'ma need for people not to go around selling weed door to door like they a fundraiser.


Old Man, stop with the nonsense.


He need help and our school districts need to improve, but that's a whole post by in itself.


That's right, tell him how it is.


If you are thinking about getting a wild animal, don't do it. They are naturally wild, they are not meant to be tame and treated like a human.


I like how he hopped extra quick trying to play it off.


This just goes to show the type of world we live in. Kids at this age should not know about this. The mother of the girl need to evaluate herself and the people she let's her daughter be around if she knowing all this. SMH at this nonsense.


And I would like to end this post with this.

Like for real? See, this why you got to be careful and really check out the type of guys you deal with because you might think they one way, but they probably doing nonsense like this with their "homeboy."